- I set up a website and have been passing around flyers for my new tutoring business (sandiegoprivatetutoring.com). Passing out flyers included waking up at 5:40 and going to various seminary buildings to put them on cars. The first time I went I drove to two buildings and no one was there...apparently seminary didn't start until the week after school starts. I guess it's been a while.
- I've been tutoring more. So it must have worked, yay!
- I started taking a flat pattern making class and a sewing class at Mesa community college. I've only been twice, but it's really hard! But I'm excited because at the end of the year they have this big runway show at a hotel and all the fashion students with projects get to have models wear their pieces. Project Runway season 14, here I come!!!

- I've been working on making our apartment livable and cute. We have a racquetball court here and have really been loving that. I've only been injured twice. (Only once with bleeding) and Matt has only broken one racquet.




hooray for the update! miss you tons!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see your runway project! I wish I could take that class with you. If I can't find a job maybe I will go back to school.
ReplyDeleteNOOOOO TRICIA!!!! Don't go back to school! Don't ever go back to school! You were not made for school.... :)
ReplyDeleteI love the updates. Keep them coming. PS - I took a clothing/sewing class at PHS, so if you need my expertise...let me know.
ReplyDelete