Saturday, November 14, 2009

There are Giants in the Sky


Best night ever. Matt and I have gone to a few SDSU productions during my time there, but none have been as magical as last night's Into the Woods. I tried to keep my expectations low so as not to be too disappointed when it (inevitably) failed to meet them. But I was very pleasantly surprised. I realized (no slag on SDSU's theater dept) it would be very hard to ruin such a work of genius. We were in the third row and I had a hard time not singing along, luckily Matt got me the soundtrack today so I could enjoy it at full force. We could even smell the baby powder on Milky White's withers.
If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's time you find out.

1 comment:

  1. oh how i wish i could have been there! remember when we'd listen to the soundtrack while playing tetris? i need a copy of the soundtrack. i think the girls would love it. what happened to our VHS copy of it? i think trish stole it...

    ReplyDelete