Matt and I went to Utah a couple weeks ago for his BYU interview but had to take different flights. Fortunately
I was on the one with Kristen Bell. I guess you know the economy is bad when half of the sundance participants are on your southwest flight with a connecting flight in vegas. Anyway, I got her autograph and told her that I was super sad veronica mars got canceled. She said, "ME TOO!" and I felt like we were totally friends. awesome.

P.S. Guess his interview went well. He got into BYU and got scholarships from UC Davis, UC Irivine, UCSD. Business school here we come. We're leaning twds byu, but haven't decided 100% for sure yet.
Yay for seeing Kristen Bell! And of course for Matt getting into business school! We are all for BYU. Come live by us!
ReplyDeleteI love Kristen Bell and was sad about Veronica Mars too! How cool and good job for actually speaking to her. I couldn't have. Congrats to Matt! I can't believe you might be headed back out to Utah. Crazy! Good luck with the decision.
ReplyDeleteVery exciting! If you choose UC Irvine we'll have to kick it. Since hanging out with me and my three kids is exactly what you'd want to do :) Good luck with the decisions.
ReplyDelete